Revision Date: 1/9/18
Venue & Jurisdiction. Applicable to Use Claims relating to your use of this website is governed by the laws of Delaware. You hereby unconditionally, voluntarily, and irrevocably consent to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Wilmington, Delaware for any litigation concerning your use of the website.
Alteration of Website. Subject to the terms of the Registry Agreement, GDR may change, suspend or discontinue any feature, aspect, or content available through the website.
You agree to the following as a user of the website
· use the website only for its intended, lawful purposes. GDR reserves the right to prohibit any conduct involving the website that it deems reasonably to be inappropriate, unlawful, and/or may compromise website content, appearance or functionality.
· Not to take any action which will disrupt access by you or any other user of the website or the network hosting the website.
· You are solely responsible for any actions you undertake while accessing the website. Further, you agree you will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations including United States copyright and export regulations.
· To reimburse GDR for any penalties, fines, awards, and expenses, both direct and incidental, which are incurred by GDR resulting from your violation of provisions of this User Agreement.
· Not to distribute viruses, bots, launch attacks, or use any other technologies that may harm GDR, other users of the website, or third parties by using the website or the network hosting the website.
· Not to launch attacks against the website including those which would inhibit its use or distribute viruses and other types of malware.
· Not to reproduce, perform, display, distribute, reverse engineer, or prepare derivative works from content that belongs to or is licensed to GDR, or that belongs to another GDR user or to a third party including works covered by any copyrights, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property right, except with prior express permission of GDR and/or any other party holding the right to license such use.
· Not to commercialize any content found on the website.
· Not to circumvent any technical measures we use to operate the website.
Links to or from another website are not, nor should they be implied to be, an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation by GDR respect to any third party, their products and/or services.
Copyright, Trademark and Intellectual Property
All information, content and material (“Content”) through this Website is owned by or licensed to GDR, other than any Content provided by you to GDR. GDR and its licensors retain all rights in this Content.
All Content, including but not limited to the Web site design, data file exchanges, text, drawings, photographs, graphics, sound recordings and video recordings, are protected by copyrights owned by GDR or its licensors. The Content may not be modified, copied, distributed, downloaded, displayed, e-mailed, transmitted or sold in any form, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright owner.
If you display, copy, distribute, print and/or download the Content on this Web site then you may not modify Content and you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content. If you have been granted permission to use Content by GDR for purposes other than personal use, the following notice must be prominently displayed with the content: ““Copyright GDR; used by express permission.”
The permission granted herein terminates automatically if you breach these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy all Content you displayed, copied, distributed, printed and/or downloaded.
GDR’s intellectual property may not be used with any service or product that is not GDR’s or authorized by GDR. Intellectual property may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among GDR Clients. Other registered trademarks, trademarks, product names, company names, service marks and otherwise protected property displayed on this website are the property of their respective owners and are subject to the terms and conditions applied by those owners to their intellectual property.
Except where otherwise indicated, the Content on GDR’s website is the exclusive property of GDR or has been licensed to GDR and is protected by U.S. and International Copyright law.
You may not mirror Content contained in this Web site on any other Web site or server.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
GDR, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents or any such similarly situated persons or entities are not liable for damages resulting from any infringement resulting from your actions involving copyrighted or proprietary right protected material. Further, you will reimburse GDR for any expenses incurred by GDR as a result of actions taken by you which are in violation of this section of the User Agreement.
GDR, pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, designates our Compliance office to receive complaints and notices of suspected copyright infringements. Our Compliance Administrator can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and by regular mail at 3 Mill Road, Suite 304, Wilmington, DE 19806.
If you have a good faith belief that your copyright has been infringed by any Content on any GDR website, then please notify our Compliance Administrator who can be reached at email@example.com and 3 Mill Road, Suite 304, Wilmington, DE 19806. Please provide, in writing, the following information:
a statement that you have a good faith belief that your copyright has been infringed and that the disputed use was not authorized by either the copyright owner;
the agent of the copyright owner or by operation of law i.e., fair use);
a description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed; a description of the location of the allegedly infringing material;
your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address; and
a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that your notice of copyright infringement is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or are a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Your notice of copyright infringement must contain either the electronic or physical signature of either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
We provide the website “as-is,” “with all faults” and “as available.” We do not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information available from the website unless otherwise provided for in this website or by written statement provided to you by an authorized officer of GDR.
Further, GDR gives no express warranties, guarantees or conditions regarding any information provided by any participant in the GDR registry and the associated Services. GDR provides all information as it was provided to GDR.
Any warranties, guarantees or conditions which are established, defined and/or acknowledged by any User of the website are exclusively the warranties, guarantees or conditions of the offering party.
Limitation of Liability
GDR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGE IS PROHIBITED, GDR’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY THAT JURISDICTION.
A court may hold that we cannot enforce a part of this contract as written. If this happens, then GDR will replace that part with terms that most closely match the intent of the part that we cannot enforce. The rest of this contract will not change. This is the entire contract between GDR and us regarding use of the website. It supersedes any prior contract or statements regarding your use of the service.